Highlights of the cases-Use case To monitor some features from human behaviour in case of injury, surveillance, improvement in the player and many more
We used DeepCut approach,a bottom-up approach for multi-person human pose estimation. The authors approached the task by defining the following problems: Produce a set of D body part candidates.This set represents all possible locations of body parts for every person in the image. Select a subset of body parts from the above set of body part.
Pose Estimation has many applications, some of which are listed below.
- Activity Recognition
- Tracking the variations in the pose of a person over a period of time can also be used for activity, gestures and recognition.
- To detect if a person has fallen down or is sick.
- It can autonomously teach proper work out regimes, sport techniques and dance activities.
- Help monitor enhance performance in sports
- It can understand full-body sign language (ex: Airport runway signals, traffic policemen signals, etc. )
For specific case of your organisation, let us help you ! Read more about our embedded platform < ON-IQ Vision Platform